1. YOUR DECLARATION 1.1 By registering for a training course with us, you: Verify that the details you have actually provided us with your enrolment are complete, accurate as well as appropriate at the time it is provided. Affirm that you have actually gone through and also comprehended all the information in this file, the appropriate policies, web links, as well as our Code of ethical values which you consent to act upon them. Acknowledge that it is your obligation to make sure that the individual information you give to us is maintained present. Any type of modifications to your name, address, e-mail address, mobile number, payment alternatives or financial information need to be sent out to us as quickly as possible with any kind of pertinent documents. Accept to keep an existing e-mail address whereby you can be contacted throughout of your training course, and also whereby we might interact officially with you by means of e-mail. 1.2 You concede that you may be prevented from enrolling with us or have your enrolment cancelled if we figure out that any one of the above declarations are incorrect, or you are otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
2. PAYMENT TERMS 2.1. By enrolling in a training course with us, you: Affirm that you have actually read through as well as understood the course fees related to your training course and also consent to pay your requisite fees. Verify that if you are under 18 years, you have actually sent your parental approval form including their agreement to the payment of course fee arrangements. 2.2. If you are paying your Course fee through onlinemeans, you: Need to make use of a legitimate Debit/Credit Card/UPI or Bank Account; Will indeed not be qualified to be given out with a certificate till you have actually paid your training course fee entirely; 2.3. You acknowledge that the Course Fee doesn’t include: any hardware, software, printed materials or equipment/material for your course, as listed as requirements on our website;
3.Withdrawal and Refund Policy 3.1. The course fee is entirely non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-adjustable in any case. 3.2. You are not eligible for a refund for modules already delivered. 3.3. If you do not finish the training course within its obligatory timeframe, your enrolment lapses without reimbursement unless you have actually paid a fee for an extension. 3.4. Training course fees will not be reimbursed as a result of program modification.
4. Course Change 4.1. You are not permitted to change your training course except under special consideration as deemed fit by Website Admin under directions from the concerned officials.
5. Code of Ethics 5.1. Infovarsity Code of principles offers, for a clear understanding of the expectancies and obligations we anticipate from trainees taking part in our training courses with regard to individual and scholastic conduct. All trainees are required to adhere to these guidelines throughout of their involvement.
6. Website Use 6.1. By enrolling in a course with us, you’re expected to comply with the terms and conditions for using our websites and student platforms for the duration of your enrolment. If we consider that you’re not complying with these requirements, we may cancel your enrolment, which may result in your loss of fees. 6.2 Some information collected by our website will not in itself identify you, but will provide information about your use of our website (for example ‘clickstream data’ or ‘cookies’). We may collect and use this data to track use of our website and/or to help improve our services.
7.Privacy 7.1. By enrolling in a training course with us you: Acknowledge that we might gather individual information (consisting of delicate details) regarding you for the purposes of registering you in your Training course, processing your enrolment application, handling your involvement in your Training course, boosting our services, as well as interacting with you concerning our services. Comprehend that we are obliged to reveal your individual information to appropriate government authorities as needed by legislation and for reporting purposes.